2021 BMW M3
The all-new BMW M3 Sedan
BMW M3 Competition Sedan, BMW M3 Sedan, BMW M340i xDrive.
The BMW M3 vehicles combine powerful proportions and distinctive four-door 3-box design with the sportiness typical of M. Leading the quartet of bold characters is the BMW M3 Competition Sedan with its impressive 503 hp and 442 ft/lb of torque. Equipped with a high-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo power unit, 8-speed M Steptronic with Drivelogic, optional all-wheel drive M xDrive*, Active M Differential and numerous technologies derived from motorsport, it guarantees maximum driving dynamics – both in everyday use and on the race track. The BMW M3 Sedan develops a sporty 473 hp and 442 ft/lb. The combination of rear-wheel drive and optimally incremented manual 6-speed M transmission permits a very dynamic driving style and makes the vehicle a puristic thoroughbred athlete.
Pre-order your 2021 BMW M3 today!
THE BMW M3 SEDANS IN COMPARISON.
The most important performance facts at a glance: design, power train, suspension and output.
BMW M3 Competition Sedan.
Dynamique de conduite maximale avec propulsion arrière ou M xDrive* *Disponibilité du M xDrive prévue à partir de l'été 2021.
- High-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 503 hp
- Fast 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Rear wheel drive or all-wheel drive M xDrive*
- 503 hp, 442 ft/lb, 0-100km/h in 4.1 sec
BMW M3 Sedan.
Puristic driving dynamics with rear-wheel drive and manual transmission.
- High-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 473 hp
- Manual 6-speed M transmission with short and precise gear shifting
- Sporty rear-wheel drive for maximum emotion at the limit
- 473 hp, 442 ft/lb, 0-100km/h in 4.2 sec
BMW M340i xDrive Sedan.
The perfect combination of sportiness, comfort and suitability for daily use.
- BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 374 hp
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- BMW xDrive
- 275 kW (374 hp), 500 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.4 sec