2021 BMW M4
The all-new BMW M4 Coupe
BMW M4 Competition Coupe, BMW M4 Coupe and BMW M440i xDrive Coupe
The BMW M4 vehicles offer a fascinating combination of aesthetics, character and typical M athleticism. Leading the trio is the BMW M4 Competition Coupé with an impressive 503 hp and 442 ft/lb of torque. Equipped with a high-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo power unit, 8-speed M Steptronic with Drivelogic, optional all-wheel drive M xDrive*, Active M Differential and numerous technologies derived from motorsport, it guarantees maximum driving dynamics – both in everyday use and on the race track. The BMW M4 Coupé develops a sporty 473 hp and 442 ft/lb of torque. The combination of rear-wheel drive and optimally incremented manual 6-speed M transmission permits a very dynamic driving style and makes the vehicle a puristic thoroughbred athlete. Rounding off the model range is the BMW M440i xDrive Coupé: apart from the attractive design, the 374-hp sports coupé inspires with an especially balanced mix of athleticism, efficiency and convenient everyday utility. *M xDrive is expected to be available from summer 2021.
Pre-order your 2021 BMW M4 today!
THE BMW M4 COUPES IN COMPARISON.
The most important performance facts at a glance: design, power train, suspension and output.
BMW M4 Competition Coupe
Maximum driving dynamics with rear-wheel drive or M xDrive*
*M xDrive is expected to be available in summer 2021.
- High-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 503 hp
- Fast 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Rear wheel drive or all-wheel drive M xDrive*
- 503 hp, 442 ft/lb, 0-100km/h in 4.1 sec
BMW M4 Coupe.
Puristic driving dynamics with rear-wheel drive and manual transmission.
- High-performance BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 473 hp
- Manual 6-speed M transmission with short and precise gear shifting
- Sporty rear-wheel drive for maximum emotion at the limit
- 473 hp, 442 ft/lb, 0-100km/h in 4.2 sec
BMW M440i xDrive Coupe.
The perfect combination of sportiness, comfort and suitability for daily use.
- BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 374 hp
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- BMW xDrive
- 275 kW (374 hp), 500 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.5 sec
Ask the Seller for a CARFAX Canada Report
What is a CARFAX Canada report?
- CARFAX Canada provides comprehensive vehicle history reporting in Canada
What does CARFAX Canada tell you?
- Whether or not the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle had been registered
- Whether or not the vehicle is a U.S. vehicle and imported properly
- Odometer records
- and more…
Why ask for a CARFAX Canada report?
- Without a vehicle history report, you really do not know the vehicle's past
Let a CARFAX Canada report help you make an informed purchase decision. Enter your email below to ask the seller to send you a CARFAX Canada report.